RCH contracts understand the stress involved in the event of a claimable insurance event. Your insurance company may ask for individual costings for each trade required, like electrical, plastering, flooring and more. Let us help coordinate things for you.


​​RCH contracts provide all trades and materials required for your insurance reinstatement works. We work in tandem with your insurance company to produce the fastest outcome. Whether it be flood, fire, impact or storm damage, we have the building experience and the knowledge to deal with insurance claim process. We service all Perth sites. 

What happens after contacting us?

Once your instructions are received, we shall attend your property undertake  temporary make-safes if so required. After that we will compile a causation and damage report for your insurance company or loss adjustor, then put together a detailed scope of works (with a breakdown of cost) for the insurance reinstatement works that is forwarded to your insurance company.

What if my insurance company wishes to appoint their own builder?

As the policy holder, you have the choice of which builder you wish to undertake your insurance reinstatement works at your property. Remember you can request that your insurance company appoints RCH contracts to undertake your reinstatement works.

When do insurance reinstatement works commence?

Upon receiving authority to proceed with your reinstatement works from your insurance company, we will arrange a suitable date with you to commence your project. We start by organising all trades and the materials required. We carefully manage each project, and will keep you and your insurance company updated at each stage of the reinstatement works.

What do I have to pay?

We invoice your insurance company directly. Only your insurance policy excess may be payable.